The 55th Annual Congress of the Grassland Society of Southern Africa will be held from 30 June to 2 July 2020 and will use an exciting new Virtual format.
Congress themes include:
- Next Generation / 4th Industrial Revolution advances in rangeland management
- Water production landscapes and rangeland management
- Communal rangeland dynamics, governance and restoration
- Dairy, nutrition and cultivated pastures
- Drought-stressed rangelands – reflection & the future
- Rangeland management for game farming, nature conservation and tourism
Registration for this event is now open for both the Congress and the accompanying Research Skills Workshop. Further details are available at the conference website https://2020gssa.dryfta.com/index.php.