What do you get?
• The Rangeland Journal: international standing, high Impact Factor for an inter-disciplinary journal, 6 issues per year, hard copy and online access via CSIRO Publishing to all past papers and papers in press
• The Range Management Newsletter: informative, on-line publication, 3 issues per year
• Online services including: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, online membership payments, access to minutes of Council, Publications Committee and AGM’s
• Reduced Biennial Conference fees
• Opportunities to apply for research grants and travel fellowships
• Links with international rangeland bodies, including the International Rangeland Congress
• New!! 20% discount on all books published by CSIRO Publishing
Who can apply?
Membership is open to any person who subscribes to the Memorandum of Association of The Australian Rangeland Society.