Don Burnside, Acting Membership Officer. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Memberships for 2022 are nearly all in …
As at 6 October, we have 213 active members, including 32 complimentary members. One hundred and seventy one members (172) are financial for 2022, with 9 still to pay.
Thirty nine members (39) members have paid to the end of either 2023 or 2024, and one complimentary member has donated the value of his membership for 2022.
Membership at 21 September 2022
|Complimentary members for 2022*||8*||24||32|
|Members paid for 2022 already||84||88||172|
|Members still to pay||5||4||9|
|Institutional subscribers to the Journal||10||79||89|
* one complimentary member has donated the equivalent of his membership for 2022
We have welcomed 15 new members since the beginning of the year. The new members include:
- Five people who attended the joint ARS/ Desert Channels Queensland Conference in Longreach 2021, and who responded to an invitation to join;
- Two new Company members;
- Three new Standard members;
- Two members who have re-joined after a lengthy absence;
- One student; and
- Two new complimentary members (incoming Chair of the Publications Committee and incoming Website and Social Media Editors).
We have 32 complimentary members, including Fellows, Associate Editors of The Rangeland Journal, Chair of the PC and Editors of the Journal, Website, RMN, Social Media, prize winners from the Longreach Conference, and Gerry Roberts.
Renewals for 2023
Advice about renewals will be sent individually to all members in November 2022. We need to do this as we are planning to move all members who are happy with the arrangement onto automatic renewal, which will occur in early January 2023. Those who do not wish for automatic renewal will be able to stay with the existing system.
So – please look out for an email about membership renewal soon!