In conjunction with ANU, the ARS-DCQ NRM in the Rangelands Conference Committee has developed a university package to encourage student participation. It includes the offer of two sponsored registrations for passionate Masters or PhD students to attend the virtual conference and a half day for class attendance.
It offers university course convenors an alternative to students travelling to the conference by immersing the students virtually in live conference sessions. The package enables students to:
- Attend one half-day session
- Join session panels or break out rooms with other conference delegates
- Participate in on-line discussions, chats and Q&A
- Participate in a Q&A session designed for students only. This facilitated discussion will expose students to key practitioners from a range of sectors.
- Develop future mentoring opportunities with experienced rangeland practitioners
Further details can be accessed here.