Standard annual membership for 12 months duration.
Membership benefits – what do you get?
- The Rangeland Journal: international standing, high Impact Factor for an inter-disciplinary journal, 6 issues per year and online access via CSIRO Publishing to all past papers and papers in press
- The Range Management Newsletter: informative, online publication, 3 issues per year
- Online services including: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, online membership payments, access to minutes of Council, Publications Committee and AGM’s
- Reduced Biennial Conference fees
- Opportunities to apply for research grants and travel fellowships
- Links with international rangeland bodies, including the International Rangeland Congress
- New!! 20% discount on all books published by CSIRO Publishing